Wednesday 31 October 2012

No Trick, Just Treats

This year I am having a "No trick, just treats" Halloween, starting off with my pumpkin design (hopefully identifiable as a rose!):
Initially, I attempted to carve "Dr.Hauschka Skin Care UK" into the flesh - last night I watched a feature on scuplture and was beginning to believe I was the Rodin of the pumpkin world! Alas, equipped with only the most rudimentary of tools (a soup spoon and a kitchen knife) I soon changed my plans.  The flower inspiration came from Lisa Eldrige's make-up for Paloma Faith on the Halloween Strictly edition:
This itself was inpsired by Frida Kahlo (I love this painting, even more so since we acquired our black & white rescue cat, she is always trying to get in on the picture!).
The pumpkin sorted, I am now turing my attention to a mask. This also has a flower inspiration - Dr.Hauschka Firming Mask, which uses Rose in four different forms.  Funnily enough, when I checked out reviews for this mask on their webpage, the first that caught my eye was entitled "A Real Treat" (so I knew it was definitely the right choice for this post).

'I ordered the trial size which I received this week, I couldn't wait to try it and I have to say I love it, my skin felt amazing afterwards, so much so that I kept telling my husband to feel my face and the one thing that really stood out to me was the laughter lines around my eyes had decreased so I will definitely be ordering this one again.  I have a bathroom full of beauty products which have cost me a fortune and claim to do amazing things for your skin but now I've found this it will be the only thing on my shelf (along with the rose day cream of course)'
Michelle, North East.

instructions for use
  • This mask can be used once or twice a week.
  • Cleanse using Cleansing Cream.
  • Apply Toner or Conditioner.
  • Apply Firming Mask liberally to the face and neck, including the area around the eyes, ear lobes and upper chest.
  • Leave to work for up to 30 minutes***
  • Remove by gently compressing off with a warm, moist cloth.

*** I suggest applying around about the time Trick or Treaters are due to call!!







 













No comments:

Post a Comment