Thursday 4 October 2012

Strictly Meets Hauschka

Christmas decorations in the shops already? Mr. John Lewis you are kidding me! I am a founder (and I strongly suspect the only member) of the Catherine Keeps Autumn Special Campaign. Instead of my focus leaping ahead to December 25th, I shall rejoice in every day of this magical season. My motto shall be Pooh's version of Carpe Diem:

"What day is it?" asked Pooh
"It's today" squeaked Piglet
"My favourite day" said Pooh

Ok, I would be a liar if I didn't admit that the nights drawing in not only saps light from the day, but also a little from my soul. However, without yin there would be no yang (or something of that ilk). Autumn is a time for amazing colours, catching leaves, making wishes, eating apple crumble and watching Strictly Come Dancing (I'm a big fan!). Lamenting the end of my 30 Day Radiant You Experience, in a somewhat flimsy excuse to resume blogging, I thought it would be nice to combine two great passions...Strictly meets Hauschka. It seemed the perfect opportunity to pick up my desire to dabble in all things make-up, especially in view of the new Allure collection. The ever so generous Dr.Hauschka team have sent me some products to review. I will no doubt need to reference the videos on Lisa Eldridge's site as I am worse than clueless, but hopefully the rather lovely looking, if not slightly intimidating, Illuminating Powder will hold all the answers, so enough with my excuses! Maybe I will dust down the sequin flapper dress I bought in the Jigsaw sales...

So ahead of the first installment this Friday evening, here is the line up for this year. In order to keep the identities of the celebrities secret in the run up to the contest, they were all allocated secret code names. I have devised my own Hauschka codes. At least one of the celebritiy contestants is a Hauschka fan (http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/news/2010/09/story-64), I wonder if I can convert the rest?


Professional Dancer

Celebrity

Celebrity     Codename      

My Hauschka Code Name             

Artem Chigvintsev

Fern Britton

Great (as in Great Britain)

Regenerating Body Moisturiser

Contains Horetail Fern!

Vincent Simone

Dani Harmer

Bird (she places Tracey Beaker)

Spruce Bath

 

Like a breath of fresh air..

 

 

Brendan Cole

Victoria Pendleton

Cake (as in Victoria Sandwich)

Fitness Foot Balm

 


 

Definitely need this after all that cycling..

Anton Du Beke

Jerry Hall

Manor (Queen of her Manor)

Translucent Face Powder

Her favourite Hauschka product

Kristina Rihanoff

Colin Salmon

Wild (salmon)

Rose Day Cream

Wild roses and salmon pink

James Jordan

Denise Van Outen

Legal (as in Legally Blonde)

Aubergine Volume Mascara

A va va voom product..

Iveta Lukosiute (replaced Aliona Vilani)

Johnny Ball

Round (shape of ball)

Cleansing Cream

Seems a no nonsense basics type of guy.

Pasha Kovalev

Kimberley Walsh

Princess (of pop)

Lipgloss 04

Even in a crisis I couldn't imagine this lady not reaching for some luscious red lip gloss



Robin Windsor

Lisa Riley

Life (as in Life of Riley)

Lemon lemongrass body oil

This product is full of zing

Flavia Cacace

Louis Smith

Captain (of the Olympic gymnastic team)

 

Rythmic Night Conditioner

A good gymnast need rhythm and this product contains silver like the medal won at the Olympics

Natalie Lowe

Michael Vaughan

Robin (every Batman needs one)

Muslins

Reminded me of cricket whites..



Karen Hauer

Nicky Byrne

Baby (from Disco Inferno Burn Baby Burn)

Body Powder

Ideal for babies

Erin Boag

Richard Arnold

Teddy (as in Arnold Bear)

Almond Body Moisturiser

A big teddy bear hug in a bottle..

Ola Jordan

Sid Owen 

Sushi (nobody is quite sure of this code name!)

Pump Dispenser

He played a mechanic in EastEnders

No comments:

Post a Comment